AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

11.26.2009

'Twas the Night before Thanksgiving

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving,


But I just couldn't sleep.

I tried counting backwards,

I tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned.the dark meat and white,

But I fought the temptation with all of my might.

Tossing and turning with anticipation,

The thought of a snack became infatuation.

So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door

And gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.

I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,

Stuffing with gravy, green beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round,

Till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky

With a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie

But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees.

Happy eating to all -- pass the cranberries, please.
 
 


Thanksgiving Comments



0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous