AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

1.11.2010

Friend Makin' Monday - New Haircut



Over at {Ae Filkins} she is hosting Friend Makin' Monday, and this week, our question is:
..............................................................

If you cut your hair tomorrow, what would it look like?

..............................................................

My hair is already shoulder length, but If I could do anything with my hair tomorrow, I think I would go with something liket his:



HAHAHA - Was kidding on that one! Purples Not my color, I look better in hot Pink! :)

Ok, The real hairstyle would look something like this:


Well crap...NO...that's my hair ALREADY looks like. This is tough!




I think I would get extensions and get my hair done like Megan Fox - maybe get a quick tan, be looking Smokin' hot!



And I woud possibly get my family pictures done like this:

What do ya think?? Hot!

Now go link up and show off what your 2010 hairstyle is going to look like! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

PS. While you're on my blog please click HERE and enter my 1st giveaway! It's for a really cute set of Pirate Valentines - Handmade! Thanks! :)

0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous