AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

1.14.2010

Hey! I got a Question...

I see all these creative bloggers come up with Carnivals & Meme's for their readers & I want to start one!

I am always joining the multitude of other bloggers by participating in their blog carnivals, linking my post with Mr. Linky, and jumping from blog to blog to meet other cool peeps like myself!

I've met ALOT of great ladies (& a few gents) by hopping on the bandwagon - what do you guys think?

If I started a blog carnival...would you participate?!

Would you be willing to plop my button on your blog & visit at least 1 other blogger that day?


I need some feedback ladies! I think it sounds like a real hoot...

yep that's right...i said HOOT!

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY!!

0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous