AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

1.06.2010

I got schooled by a 5yo!

Last night was family game night and this week Mister Monster got to pick the game - he wanted to play Wii bowling - and must I say...Mommy & Daddy got SCHOOLED by a 5yo! I have never seen Mister Monster play the Wii - evidently it comes naturally to him - if there was a Wii bowling league  in our area - I'd be rushing to sign him up ASAP! Enjoy the pictures today & maybe a video thrown in there too! :)



Mister Monster Throwing a STRIKE



Look at that form!



Being silly - trying to throw it backwards! (He got a strike doing this...can you believe it??)



Daddy being lazy and playing from the Couch



Game 1: Mommy Won! *yesss!* Mister Monster 2nd place and Daddy LOSER place! :)



Game 2: Daddy Won *boo!* Mister Monster 2nd Place (He got a friggin 182!) and Mommy losing! *tear*

Video - Sorry you'll have to turn your head to see it!! My awesome camera skills.......

I recorded Mister Monster getting a spare in the 10th frame - I love his little dance at the end!

Please exscuse the family room - it's a mess and I still haven't put away the Christmas Tree....






0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous