AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

1.11.2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Jan 11, 2010



If you would to like join Peggy, Myself, and the other lovely ladies for The Simple Woman's Daybook - please head on over and link up!


FOR TODAY... from Meg's Daybook

Outside my window... I see snow, still covering the ground! Roads are cleared up really  well but you can still see the untouched snow in the trees on and on the ground around my house.

I am thinking... about how to live my life to the fullest this year, I want to set goals and meet them this year.

I am thankful for... everything that I have in my life - a beautiful family, a home, a car, food, and friends. I am also thankful that Spring is just around the corner!

I am wearing... a sloppy mess of whatever was clean this morning! :)

I am remembering... everything at the moment - I want to use last year as my guide of what NOT TO DO this year!

I am going... to Disney World in just a matter of months! Will be my 2nd time EVA and Mister Monster's first time! Can't wait to see how he does!

I am currently reading... nothing, sadly Ive been to busy to pick up a book and get started.

I am hoping... for a productive 2010 & to get where I want to be in terms of fitness and weight.

On my mind... that I'd rather be at home with Mister Monster than at work right now.

Noticing that... I keep looking for a new job that would allow me to stay home more with Monster, but not finding anything where I make even close to what I'm making now. Its tough.

Pondering these words... Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

From the kitchen... Still have Christmas all over it! I need to make a time to clean up all the decorations and recyle the tissue paper & wrapping paper!

Around the house... Mostly cleaned - I spent all weekend cleaning & making it look pretty!

One of my favorite things~ This week we shall say one of my favorite things are meeting new people. Tomorrow I have a mommy group that I am going to, where I will be the youngest person there but this will allow Mister Monster to meet new friends, more kids his age that he can play with outside of Preschool.

From my picture journal...

I just love sunsets! They are so beautiful & Tranquil!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please go here & enter my giveaway! You could win a set of 24 Pirate Valentines - they Arrrr adorable!!

0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous