AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.05.2009

Sexy Saturday 12/5/09 - Chace Crawford

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
I've decided to start a Sexy Saturday post! Just for fun - but to give us all a little eye candy ;) Enjoy!!


Chace Crawford
  • Age: 23
  • Birthday: July 18, 1985
  • Christopher Chace Crawford
  • Star of "Gossip Girl"
  • Born: Lubbock, Texas
  • Sigma Nu Alumni from Pepperdine Univ.
  • Upcoming Projects: Twelve (2010), Footloose (2010), and Upstate
  • Single!
  • Named 1 of Peoples HOTTEST Bachelors of 2009 - I will def have to agree!

So bloggies...what's your score for today's Sexy Saturday? Scale 1 to 10, 1 being cold as ice and 10 being smoking hot! I'm going to give this gorgeous bachelor an 8!



1 Manic Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say 8 as well, he kinda has a Zac Efron vibe in this pic.

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous