AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.14.2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - December 14th

FOR TODAY December 14, 2009...



Outside my window...I wish I could say I saw beautiful snow, trees, sunshine  but nope! Not today - today I see grey skies and traffic driving by. I really miss living in the country, but in a sense I love living in the city and so close to everything!


I am thinking...How I wish it would snow & stick! I would like for Mister Monster to get to play in the snow.


I am thankful for...everything I have been blessed with - an amazing, smart, kind-hearted little boy, a handsome, amazing boyfriend, a healthy life, a home, a car, a great family and wonderful friends.


From the learning rooms...Teaching the meaning of Christmas to Mister Monster so he knows that Christmas is more than just exchanging gifts.


From the kitchen...Grilled cheese! And possibly some homemade cookies later - depending on my mood!


I am wearing...my Pj's - hey it's my day off! Don't judge me!!


I am creating...a mess currently - I need to pick up the house from Mister Monster's birthday party this weekend.


I am going...to the bank to deposit some money! Whoo!


I am reading..."the Host" by Stephanie Meyer


I am hoping...for a white (ice free) christmas.


I am hearing...silence!! Mister Monster is at Preschool & Boyfriends at work...it's just me until 3!


Around the house...cleaning & picking up from the party.


One of my favorite things...Hot CoCoa! I love homemade coco with marshmellows and a peppermint stick!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Mister Monster christmas Program at school, working everyday until Christmas Eve (thumbs down!) and finishing Christmas shopping!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...A beautiful show of the St. Louis Arch surrounded by perfect winter weather...Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow!!

This pic is copyrighted from Mastermind Creative 




Join in on the fun of The Simple Woman's Daybook and Link up!


0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous