AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.21.2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Christmas Edition

I can't believe it's Monday again, so you know what that means! It's time for another blog post for The Simple Woman's Daybook. I really look forward to reading these every week from others just like myself, it's a great way to make friends and I encourage each of you to head over to Peggy's blog and link up! Leave a comment and I'll make sure to do the same for your! Have a great day!

Outside my window... Nothing by gray skies again - but it's the first "official" day of Winter and we have a big winter storm forcasted for this entire week so maybe I can see snow too!

I am thinking... about how to start a candle business from my home to make some extra income - any idea's ladies? It would be much appreciated.


I am thankful for... Everyday that I have air in my lungs and everyday that I get to see my Mister Monster grown and change! He's almost an adult you know! Only 13 more years till he's in college... :(


I am wearing... My typical for work - nothing to fancy or cute.


I am remembering... Some great times with a really old friend whom Ive lost contact with. I messaged her on Facebook this past week and finally got a response - all apologies aside I feel a ton better now knowing that we have nothing left to apologize for and that we can hopefully one day rekindle our friendship.


I am going... start planning for my P90x fitness plan - starts on January 1st - hopefully I'll stick with it longer than 3 days this time around!


I am currently reading... nothing at the moment - any suggestions?


I am hoping... for a white Christmas


On my mind... How I can live every day with no regrets - and make each and everyday count.


Noticing that... This year is almost over - and what a year it has been! I transferred jobs, moved 2 hours away from my family, went to Florida, Mister Monster turned 5, and now it's already Christmas!


Pondering these words... "As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. " - Unknown


From the kitchen... Homemande Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Hersey Kiss Peanut Butter cookies, and Snow balls


Around the house... some last minute present wrapping, cookie making and some cleaning


One of my favorite things~ Homemade meals

From my picture journal... Myspace Christmas Glitter Graphics





0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous