AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.17.2009

Things I love Thursday - Smores


Things I love Thursday - Smores!

There is nothing are very few things better than smore's in my opinion. The warm, lightly brown toasted marshmallow smooshing between two sweet graham crackers and a melted milk chocolate square - heaven! Smore's are truly one of my favorite campside snacks - a true favorite childhood past time. I remember camping with the family and having a campfire next to the lake and just toasting marshmallows and enjoying the sweet (and oh so NOT healthy) snack and talking about whatever came to mind. I have a lot of great memories with smores - I even had my first kiss around a campfire cookin' smores. What's your favorite campsite snack?

Here's some pics over the summer of us making smore's at our hotel in Daytona Beach, Florida:

Hotel Smore's Kit



Marshmallows, Grahams, and Chocolate! & of course
the firepit for roasting!



Chirs with the toasting rods!



A little more burnt than I like - but was still yummy!



Enjoying our Smore's!



Thank you for stopping by my Blog & if you are new I would like to invite you to subscribe! I would love to see you come back! Please leave some comment love and I will make sure to do the same for you! If you would like to join the "Things I love Thursday" please link up at The Diaper Diaries !

0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous