AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.10.2009

Things I love Thursday - Gingerbread Houses

Things I love Thursday - Gingerbread Houses


Link up with Diaper Diaries to join in on the fun!
Things I love most this week are gingerbread houses! Mister Monster, Big Daddy, and Myself are going to be building one tomorrow night! There's nothing like getting sticky & messy from the yummy vanilla icing and putting the gum drops, peppermints, and spree's in a creative yet fun little house. Whoever came up with this idea was an absolute genious and I am super Thankful for them!! It's always fun to see how our gingerbread people come out as well! They are a true expression of how you see yourself *in gingerbread anyways*. What's your favorite part of the gingerbread house building?




This is last years Gingerbread House, Mister Monster age 3 & myself. I put the icing and he did all the candy! This year's will come in the next couple of days! :)




 To get in true spirit of Christmas and decorating the Gingerbread house, I found a virtual one that you can do from your computer! Lot's of fun without the sticky mess! Enjoy! Make your's here at: Jenny B Harris



2 Manic Comments:

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Oh my son would love that virtual gingerbread house! Your house from last year was so cute! Thanks for stopping by.:) I'm subscribing.:)

Unknown said...

Last year's looks great! I think we are going to attempt this this weekend- my 4 year old is looking forward to it! Good luck with this year's house!

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous