AboutFree StuffReviewsPR WelcomeContact

12.21.2009

Sorry for being MIA

I apologize for being so MIA over the weekend - but unfortuntly I do work in Retail in Sales and I am scheduled to work this entire week (I'm not off work until the 24th) and I have not had a day off since this past Monday - so by the time I'm done dealing with the public, then fighting my way through Walmart just to get cookie ingredients, I AM POOPED! So I do not forsee myself being online a whole this week - but I will still be commenting on the blogs that I follow but I am unsure if I will be able to post on my own.

This week is going to be a busy one for sure - I work Mon, Tues, Wed...off work on Thursday so in the morning Mister Monster and myself are going to make Christmas cookies and then around 4pm we are supposed to drive to Louisville, KY to spend the night with Chris' family for Christmas. However, we are supposed to getting some snow on Wed/Thurs so if it's snowing there is a chance we will not go to Ky. Then I work on Saturday and the on Sunday we are going to my family's Christmas which is another 2 hours one way from us. So needless to say, it's going to be on BUSY week/weekend. I am so ready for the new year! I'm not trying to be Grinchy - but after the last week or so, I am wore out!!

Thank you guys for reading - I appreciate it - and I apologize for being so MIA lately!

0 Manic Comments:

Maniacs

Manic Memes I Love

Tuesday:
Thursday: Obviously MARvelous